About me

My photo
You are my sunshine~♥

2011-01-10

please congratulation for amy

Korean students are on vacation. amy was on vacation last a week.
She doesn't go out too cold. But last wednesday[1/5], She went Cheonan Dankook Univ hospital with papa and mom. Amy and Joy were born there.
All doctor and nurse were wonder about joy. Her visit was a happy to them.
She has regular checkups for hydrocephalus once every six months there.
She is no longer defect caused by  hydrocephalus. She performs a miraculous cure.
This news heard last year. Did  you know that?
Services the korea can provide depend on the degree of disability.
Korea deside ranked  the degree of disability untill level 1 to 6. One means  the degree of defect high and high number is low handicapped.
When she came my home, she had  level 1 disability by  hydrocephalus.
but she has level 4 disability by language. My family doesn't think that she has  a speech disorder. just she is slow than peer
Nowdays she goes to kindergarten and learn speech therapy, physical therapy for walk.
Her kindergarten teacher and friends, therapist love her.
amy is so loving and sweet that she's a delight. she cannot help loveing.


wrier_ seonkyoung choi

2 comments:

  1. SeonKyoung,

    It is so good to hear from you! What wonderful news from the hospital about Amy! God is healing her and I think he is using the love of your family as a means :). The next time we are in Korea, we will stop in Cheonan and visit the hospital, too. God used their skill and care to help the girls live to find their families and we we are so grateful! Things have been a little boring at our house while I finish my book. I am looking forward to being done in time to have a nice Lunar New Year party to celebrate :).

    What have you done during your break from school? When do you go back?

    Our love to your family. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news about Amy!
    Greetings to all the family.....I just finished putting together a photo album from our trip to Korea and I am enjoying the beautiful "memories" of our visit.
    Love to all and give Amy a "special hug" from me.

    ReplyDelete