About me

My photo
You are my sunshine~♥

2011-05-22

Please pray to god for Amy

I’m sorry to be the one to break the news to you.
Amy had a brain surgery.
She eaten any amount of meat, juice, cookie .... in a baseball stadium.
So She had been vomit violently. This symptoms persist for three weeks.
Pediatrician said 'Amy is constipated and  suffer from indigestion .'
Also We were mistaken she had upset stomach from a lot of food.
We sure know whrer she sick in Dankook university hospital.
She got a thorough medical checkup.
The neurosurgeon   was able to diagnose a case.  He performed a brain surgery when Amy was still a baby.
Her illness is meningitis. Amy had a meningitis surgery four years ago.
Consequently Her head has  apparatus for drain off water.
It was been  functionally disordered.
so Amy underwent a surgical in last Tuseday.[05.17]
Fortunately She passed the many crisis and She is well on the way to recovery.
But She need prayer.
I'm sorry, I don't inform you  as soon as of this.

wrier_ seonkyoung choi

1 comment:

  1. Amy & family......our prayers and love to all of you....and special hugs and kisses to Amy - praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete