About me

My photo
You are my sunshine~♥

2011-05-01

she is cooking~



Amy cook Korea pizza (화전 : Flower jeon)

Korean have Flower jeon in spring.

It is made to vernal flowers. ex : azalea  , mugwort .....   

kitchen-stuff : vernal flower , rice flour  , salt , cooking oil     

A recipes for Flower jeon

1. mix the rice flour and water to make dough.
2. roll the dough thin .
3.cut a round piece
4.put on a flower 
5.fry it in oil

you try have it ~

+ Flower jeon is Korean traditional food.

korea pizza is made to only dough and vegetable.

This food is not sauce or cheese in use.
dip a piece of flower jeon in grain syrup and eat it






wrier_ seonkyoung choi

1 comment:

  1. Seonkyeong,

    Amy is SO cute! Azaleas were blooming when I was in Korea the year I met her and brought Joy home:).

    I looked for a recipe in English on the Internet and found this photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shapeshift/3535070972/ This picture looks like what in the U.S. we would call thin-crust cheese pizza, with flowers on top. In your recipe, is anything like sauce or cheese put on top of the crust before the flowers are placed on top?

    ReplyDelete